Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freewriting

I can't sleep well recently. I think it's due to the weather changes. Summer is coming but the air conditioners are not set yet in our dorm. Talking about dormitory, we’re going to move to another building. I'm glad that we won't need to climb stairs anymore. But the bad side is that the room in that building is much smaller, I am afraid that my roommate will hit me in the sleeping much often than now. To tell the dormitory, I had heard that the boys in our class have a lot of problem in decide their roommate, and a few people haven't find the fit roommate now. It is so sad that the thing happened. Our classmates are all very kind. I hope this event will not heart anybody's feeling and this will go to a happy ending although it seems impossible. As for girls, I think we are much better than boys. We can handle this matter much easier than boys. Of course, there are lots of reasons such as girls can talk to each other peacefully, and without any argument, or some girls are not brave to enough to say out that they want to change the roommates. Those are the reasons why girls have not as many problems as boys. Why do boys change their roommates so much? I've heard from schoolmates say that they change roommates every semester, but without arguing. Maybe all of us should learn that art of negotiation, so that we won't have so much argument.

No comments: